Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recipe Book

I would like to give a shout out to Kathy over at Paper Phenomenon for all her fantastic designs and creations.  Kathy is an awesome artist and has so many wonderful projects to share.  If you have not been to her blog, you can visit her at www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com.  I promise you will not be disappointed! I would also like to thank Tuki @ Tuki's Place for converting all of Kathy's designs to DS files.  Without Tuki I would have never been able to complete the recipe album!

I have been in the recipe book mode lately and was looking for ideas when I came across Kathy's videos.  So after spending several hours watching her videos and taking notes, I attempted to create her Recipe Book! This book was so much fun to create and Kathy has so many helpful techniques. I also love how she makes regular items become interactive with pockets and such. My book is pretty much the same except for the paper.  I used DCWV Nana's Kitchen and the cover pages are from the "So Delish" series by The Paper Company. I purchased my charms from the Charm Barn and found the rolling pins on Amazon.  All my cuts were from the Cricut  "From My Kitchen" cartridge.  The border on the front of the book is a border I found and printed through SCAL.

Thanks for looking and remember to check out Kathy and Tuki's blog!




1 comment:

  1. That is so great, I really love your hidden pockets and all your embellishments! Really wonderful recipe book :)

    ReplyDelete