Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduations

The month of May was a very busy month for us.  Our daughter graduated from college and our son graduated from high school.  So yesterday I finally sat down and decided to scrapbook the graduation pictures.  Of course, I had to start with my daughter's high school picture first.  OK, so it was 4 years ago......I've been thinking about the layout all this time! LOL
 
The paper is from a local scrapbook store that specializes in creating pages for the local schools.  The Cricut cartridges I used were Elegant Edges and Plantin Schoolbook for the circles and letters.  I added the front of her graduation announcement and the actual ticket to the graduation. I hope you enjoy the layout and would love to here any comments, good or bad. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment