Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

So I have finally finished my Christmas cards. This year I decided to use my scrap paper and the Cricut Christmas Cheer Cartridge. The paper I used is the Wintertide paper from K&Company. All of my cards are A2 size and have a simple stamped message on the inside. I do want to share the most amazing product I found! It is called "Twinkling H2O's" by Creative Imaginations. This product allows you to add sparkle to any of your projects with just a little water and a paint brush. The two colors I have are Solar Gold and Heavenly. If you look closely to some of the detail on my cards, you will see the sparkle. You can add a metallic sheen to anything now.
I hope you enjoy my cards and would love to hear your comments! Thanks for looking!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them with us. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Great inspiration. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Each card is fun in its own way! TFS!

    ReplyDelete