Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fruit Note Cards


I fell in love with all the cards made with the Cricut Preserves cartridge so of course I purchased the cartridge. The cards are an A2 size. I put them in the clear box that I purchased from Gina K Designs and gave them as a gift for Christmas.  The quotes are the Fruit and Veggie Puns Stamps from My Pink Stamper.  The paper for some of the cards was the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety collection and the main inspiration for these cards was Everyday Cricut's Strawberry Card. The card's with the captions are the blogs where I scrap-lifted them. The inside of each card is blank.  I hope you enjoy!
Everyday Cricut


My Pink Stamper



1 comment:

  1. I just love these cards. I bought this cartridge and thought I'd use it all the time, but I hardly ever get it out. Now I have a reason. TFS. And:
    thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. It made this very cold day warmer to me.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete