Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christmas Recipe Mini Album

Here is a chipboard mini recipe album I just finished for my sister Terry. My sister is an avid baker at Christmas time so I thought that she might like a recipe holder album just for her Christmas baking recipes! Not to mention the fact that she is my Guinea Pig for all my new projects! Also I was able to try out my new We R Memory Keepers-the Cinch Bindery Tool I received for Christmas. This machine is so easy to use. The Cinch is compatible with the wires for the Bind It All as well. The only thing I read is that you shouldn't go with anything less than a 3/4" wire for ease of movement. If you do not have a binding machine I really recommend The Cinch! .The Cricut cartridges I used were "From My Kitchen" cartridge for the album and "Christmas Cheer" for the word Christmas on the front cover. The paper used was from the K&Company Wintertide Collection. This mini album was inspired by Mary over at Cardz TV. Mary has such lovely work and has inspired me so many times to try something new. Thanks Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment