Monday, February 28, 2011

So Many Pictures ..............

Kit plus extra grid pages
Have you ever had a lot of photos that you want to put on one page but can never seem to find the right look?  Well that's me!  My son plays football which equates to approximately 10 games per season and four years of playing!! You can only imagine the amount of pictures I need to scrapbook.This past fall I was at our local scrapbook expo and came across a booth  Mosaic Moments by Tami Potter.  Her concept is to take several pictures and make a mosaic.  It is the coolest thing you ever saw.  So of course after I watched the demo I was hooked.  I purchased the entire kit for approx $50 and even purchased extra grid papers.
I have only done one page but there are so many neat ideas in the book that I can't wait to try.  It is very simple to do and so beautiful when finished.  Check out Mosaic Moments website!  http://tamipotter.com   Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment