In Joy Stampin. Robyn is such an amazing Artist/Crafter and to receive compliments on my work from her, leaves me speechless! Thank you so much! Now I am to leave 8 random facts about myself and then pass this award on to 8 people who I admire and that inspire me.....
- I have lived in South Florida for almost 29 years. I am originally from Toledo, Ohio. Yes Toledo!! I have 4 sisters of which I am the youngest.
- The perfect ending to the day would be dark chocolate and a glass of red wine!
- I love warm weather and love to go barefoot. I love swimming but hate putting on a bathing suit (so depressing). LOL
- Besides crafting I love to cook. I especially love to bake. I have a passion for always trying or creating something new. I try to grow herbs, the word is TRY. I like to think that it is the South Florida weather and not me that kills the herbs!
- The farthest destinations I have ever traveled to are New Zealand and Australia. Words can't describe the beauty of these places. We were there in the June of 2009 (wintertime) and hope to go back during their spring someday.
- I love Sushi but would never attempt to prepare it myself.
- I am very handy............. I'd like to think that no challenge is too big for me. I have installed garbage disposals, dishwashers, ceiling fans, faucets, etc. You name it, I have either done it or tried! And yes I am a directions reader, Google searcher, etc. I guess that is why I love to scrap-lift, I love to follow directions!!
- I am addicted to E-bay. I will always shop around and check E-bay last to make sure I am getting a good deal!